• We provide high quality commercial insurance policies to businesses large and small across the UK and abroad
  • Commercial Insurance Specialists
  • for cover, call now on 02920 619207

Property Insurance

From office blocks to warehouses to flats to factories, we can provide cover for your property. We provide cover for the property itself, plus your liability attaching to ownership of the property and any loss of rent due to you following any damage to your property.

To ensure your property is covered for the correct sum insured you must calculate the rebuilding cost of the property plus the cost of removal of any debris following damage to your existing property and any consultants fees which may be involved with the rebuild, eg architects fees. Our brokers can help you do this

There are two types of policies available to cover perils: a named-perils policy, which covers losses resulting from only those perils the policy names, and an all-risk policy which offers coverage for all perils except those specifically named. Unless you specify otherwise we will always recommend an all risks policy for the peace of mind it brings.

Remember that if you own a building you are responsible for any damage or injury caused by that building, eg a falling tile. You need Property Owners Liability insurance to indemnify you against any claim made against you.

Finally what is the likely loss of rent you would suffer following damage to your building? Depending on how long your property would take to rebuild this could become a major proportion of any loss.

We can give advice on installing burglar alarms, fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and fire doors. These measures can result in premium savings. But before beginning any major work, we will compare the costs involved with potential savings

Order a Quotation